Month: July 2016
Berita Harian 25 Julai 2016
The truth is, if you don’t brand yourself, someone else will, and it probably won’t be the brand you had in mind.
In many ways, brands are like people: They have qualities, attributes,and personalities. And people are like brands. They are products that can be nurtured and cultivated to become winning brands.
If you study the lives of successful entrepreneurs, Well known business executives, politicians, performers, and the like, you’ll discover that hard work or luck alone wasn’ t instrumental in their achievement.
Rather, their success was the result of a — conscious process — a strategic branding process — undertaken with the assistance of advisers, coaches, and other mentors who propelled their achievements and celebrity.
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”
3. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
4. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
5. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
6. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
8. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
9. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
10. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”