Parenting : Growing Banana Idea
Competition is getting tougher.
Life will be harder for our children.
Resources are scarcer now than it has ever been, and it’s going to get worse.
What we are going to do about it? I don’t want to practise the Law of Scarcity.
It has nothing to do with us.
We are not in the mining business.
Let us teach our kids to grow bananas instead of joining the gold rush stampede.
Practical skills for growing bananas learning concept :
3. Looking after animals (children in future)
4. Building a fort (homebuilding skills)
6. Growing crops
7. Making things
8. Knowing where to find information
9. Understanding micro-economy
10. Saving lives (basic First Aid, keeping safe, evasive strategies)